Street Fighter V Invades Six Flags Great Adventures
Theme parks are always fun, but there is more to them than just the rides and right now Capcom partners with Six Flags Entertainment Corporation to give visitors a chance to play Street Fighter V on the PlayStation 4.
Street Fighter V will not be released for the PlayStation 4 and PC until 2016, but visitors to Six Flags will get a chance to have an early access to the latest fighter from Capcom. Below is a list of where you will get your chance to play Street Figher V across the country.
July 2 – July 7
· Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA)
July 4 – July 7
· Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
July 6 – December 31
· Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
July 13 – July 19
· Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX)
July 27 – August 2
· Six Flags Over St. Louis (Eureka, MO)
· Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
August 10 – August 16
· Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL)
· Six Flags America (Bowie, MD)
August 24 – August 30
· Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
· Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
With the “Street Fighter V at Six Flags” activation, each park will feature custom Street Fighter V-skinned gaming pods and/or themed kiosks that will offer playable game demos to all attendees. Beginning July 2, visitors can play any day and 8-person single elimination tournaments will be conducted on Saturdays at Six Flags Magic Mountain and on Saturdays and Sundays at all other parks, with prizes being awarded to the top players.
I live on the East Coast so be sure to check me going to the New Jersey location in August for sure. Street Fighter V will be released exclusively for the PlayStation®4 and PC in Spring 2016. In that I hope you enjoy your 4th of July weekend and be sure to check back for more updates on future Street Fighter V information. Stay frosty gamers!
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Omensight Review - May 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is coming to the Nintendo Switch - May 11, 2018
- Death’s Gambit Preview - May 10, 2018