Super Mario Maker Bundles are Coming
This is quite exciting for us veterans of Super Mario and even better for those that have not picked up a Wii U yet. Announced today was the Super Mario Maker Wii U Bundle that will come with a special edition 8 bit Mario Amiibo. If you missed this year’s E3 do not worry because you will get the lowdown right here.
Let’s take a look at the game in a whole which gives you the player the ability to make your own Mario world. That’s right you will be able to customize a Mario play-through that other players can download and try out. You can make it as challenging, silly or impossible to your liking. The only limit is your imagination and I am looking forward to seeing what great creations that will surface from fans all over.
Super Mario fans can look forward to the following releases on 11th September:
- Super Mario Maker Wii U Premium Pack: a black Wii U Premium console, a physical copy of Super Mario Maker, a Hardcover Artbook and a Classic Colours Mario amiibo from the Mario 30th Anniversary Collection
- Super Mario Maker Limited Edition Pack: a physical copy of Super Mario Maker, a Hardcover Artbook and a Classic Colours Mario amiibo from the Mario 30th Anniversary Collection
- Super Mario Maker Standard Edition Pack: a physical copy of Super Mario Maker and a Hardcover Artbook.
The 30th Anniversary of the Classic Colors Mario Amiibo will be available on September 11th while the standard edition will be in stores on October 23rd. On a side note to my New York City Gamers or anyone in the area this Friday will be the last day at the Nintendo Store in Rockefeller Center to pay your respects to Satoru Iwata. The man that made sure we had fun with the games we played, so from us here we thank you for the great memories and the amazing adventures.
It is going to be fun switching the graphics around when making the levels and I can’t want to see what you gamers create. In that I hope you enjoyed this post and will definitely see you in the fall when Super Mario Maker drops. Stay frosty gamers!
Oh snap before I forget! If you purchase Super Mario Maker on Nintendo eShop, a PDF of the Artbook will be made available for download, while the Hardcover Artbook can also be purchased separately from the Nintendo Official UK Store from 11th September. Good news for our overseas gamers! Okay I am leaving for real this time.
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- The AbleGamers Showing Xbox Adaptive Controller at Play NYC - August 13, 2018
- Hands on with Miasma Caves at Play NYC - August 12, 2018
- Boxing Apocalypse Arriving at Play NYC - August 9, 2018