Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Hands on Preview
Disclaimer: Not a review, just sharing what I thought in my playthrough of the beta. Keep in mind that Beta’s are just demos and will be subject to change in the final build. Please enjoy!
Another Beta weekend to check out a new game from Bandai Namco Entertainment where we get to play Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker on the PlayStation 4. I have a quick video for you all to enjoy since the only mode available is a 4 vs. 4 modes of capture the flag.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker beta features a stress test of the PVP mode. This is an interesting take on capture the flag and I will admit that the mode is quite simple if you understand your squad properly. We are going to go through a bit of the Pros and Cons for the rest of this hands-on preview.
- Character customization is always a plus.
- Picking your village will determine your powers and abilities.
- Teamed based combat that mimics what you have experienced in the anime if done correctly.
- Fluid animations as you fight in this small arena.
- Combat is simple and easy to get into with just a Square and Triangle button representing light and hard attacks.
- The battles keep you on your toes and have you utilizing the area to your advantage.
- That Camera will be your biggest enemy in certain areas of the map.
- Serious lag issues at times.
- Hit detections sometimes will go through your opponents.
- At times the Ninja Rope would glitch.
Honestly, it is a beta that will have some issues, but it plays quite well and being that there are a lot more demos to give us an idea of what to expect. I am so far enjoying what Bandai Namco is showcasing. Again not much else I can point out, the framerates are solid and so far I have not experienced any input lag. The trailer already showed an abundance of customization options and we can expect a story-mode to go along with it. Keep in mind that this will be catered to the multiplayer aspect, which I do not mind. I have problems with a game that is supposed to be a single player experience only the story is weak and they dive heavily into multiplayer.
In all that being said for those that are playing the beta please share your thoughts, I would like to hear what you think so far. For those in the future pick your squadmates and get ready to test your jutsu on the battlefield when Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is released sometime in 2018. I will continue to play, so be sure to check out the youtube channel for more videos. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- God of War’s Latest Video Explains the new Combat System - March 20, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Review - March 20, 2018
- Noctis Tekken 7 DLC 3 Details - March 14, 2018