PG-2 PlayStation Colorway Coming Soon
Geek apparel is rising strongly lately and now we have these new kicks which is a nice collaboration with one of the biggest gamers in the NBA Paul George who might have woken up thinking. “Hey, PlayStation you all need a better sneaker out there!” I guess PlayStation was all like, “Hold my beer!”
“This collaboration has been a long time coming. Ask me what my favorite PlayStation memory is and I’ll tell you it’s when my dad got me a PS2 for Christmas. I’d been dropping hints left and right because I knew that was it. That was the next big thing. You could say the same with Nike. As a kid, I’d make sketches of what I wanted my Nike shoes to look like because it’s something I’ve always wanted to be a part of. Now I have the opportunity to make something very special and personal to me with the help of two of my favorite brands.”
These sneakers speak all things PlayStation and you can tell this was made by a dedicated fan. The lining itself looks crips and the galaxy theme on them looks like it is constantly in motion giving it that work of art master piece feel. But check out these features.
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe
I am going to be a real newb when asking this, but will I have to recharge these via some means cause it is an LED light up sneaker? I’ve never owned Light Up sneakers in my life nor know how to take care of such a thing. Either way the PG2 Colorways plan to release on February 10th, 2018 and you can keep up to date on this release by downloading the Nike SNKRS App. Oh, as a New Yorker I know these lines are going to wrap around the whole Tri-State area where peeps are going to buy multiple pairs. I just need one pair for myself and they will be for special occassions or events. But again I wear a size 16 and a half to a 17 which they may not come in my size. The troubles of being a beast.
Definitely, let me know in the comment box what you think about the new PG2’s and if you are interested in picking them up? I hope to see you next time gamers! – Beast Out –
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Launch Announcement - June 17, 2018
- Kill La Kill The Game Announced - June 16, 2018
- Spider-Man E3 Gameplay Feature - June 12, 2018