Samsung’s ArtPC Pulse at 837 NYC
Beast here and last night was a glorious adventure to the Samsung store 837 NYC. They wanted to give us an opportunity to check out their latest gaming tech that will give us that full experience with better picture quality, high-end processor and of course flawless game sessions.
What is a gaming event without introducing what gamers should be using at home to dominating, conquer and prevail either solo or with your teammates? The first item that was displayed is the ArtPC PULSE which is a compact cylinder PC. Now I am looking to upgrade my PC and have been shopping around for a while now and the Pulse looks magnificent.
Here are the specs:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor, Speed (GHz) 3.4GHz, Turbo Boost (GHz) 4GHz Chipset Intel Skylake Cpu Cache 8mb
- System Memory: Storage Capacity 256GB + 1TB, Storage Technology SSD + HDD, Storage Interface SSD (NVMe) HDD (SATA to USB)
- Graphics: Chipset AMD Radeon™ RX 460, External or Integrated External, Maximum Graphics Memory GDDR5 2GB
- Sound & Camera: Speaker 360 Omni-Directional Speaker (external), Audio Type High Definition, Audio Sound Effect SoundAlive™ Internal Mic Yes (Dual Array)
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1, Wireless Lan Card Intel AC8260 Wireless Lan 802.11ac
- Dimensions: System Dimensions (L x W x H ,Inch) 5.51″ x 5.51″ x 12.18″
This is convenient and sleek, doesn’t much space and you have the joy of so much power that you can customize. The retail price is $1,599.99 and there is a choice of a 12-month payment plan of $133.33 a month. I did look around and Amazon seems to have a cheaper deal with a hundred dollars off. It is available right now and you can check it out by heading to the Samsung Website by clicking here and no we are not sponsored. This is just part 1 of what we experienced the other night, but please enjoy the video below as well as leave a comment on your thoughts on this new PC. – Beast Out –