Valkyria Chronicles 4 Release Announcement
Beast here reporting for duty, since E3 is now done we are checking out all the details and extra information for games that are coming out. Right now Sega has sent me information on the new Tactical RPG Valkyria Chronicles 4 and here is a trailer for you to enjoy!
Pre-order Details of the First Run Launch copies will be certified as Valkyria Chronicles 4 Launch Edition that is exclusive to North America. This edition is for those dog lovers out there as it will feature a controller skin of Ragnarok the medic dog for the controller platform of your choice. However, you will have to pre-order at the Play-Asia.com website to take advantage of that offer. As for the UK and EU they will receive a sticker of Ragnarok.
As we continue on my battle report, the next launch item is “Memoirs from Battle” Premium Edition.
This will feature a chance to play as the original Squad 7 crew that you can take within the new adventures. This special edition will run $99.99 and comes with a replica of Claude’s mighty tank the Hafen as well as Claude’s Travel Journal which is a cosmetic for an art book. You can pre-order at Play-asia.com for this collectible.
- Exclusive Vinyl Statue of the “Hafen” Tank – Triumphantly bursting onto the scene, the “Hafen” tank vinyl statue is ready to conquer the snowy battlegrounds of Europa. More than just a tank, the “Hafen”, named after Claude’s hometown in Gallia, is a meaningful symbol for all of Squad E’s members. This version may not have the firepower of the original, but it makes a great centerpiece for any fan’s collection!
- “Claude’s Travel Journal” Exclusive 100-Page Themed Artbook –Valkyria Chronicles 4‘s story is told through the photos, notes, and memories captured in Claude’s travel journal. This exclusive artbook, inspired by Claude’s journal in-game, features a wide selection of the beautiful watercolor-styled art from Valkyria Chronicles 4.
- A Pair of DLC Adventures Featuring Squad 7 Characters – “A United Front with Squad 7” and “Edy’s Advance Ops” reunite fans of the original Valkyria Chronicles with the soldiers of Squad 7. Fight alongside Welkin, Alicia, Isara, Rosie, Largo, and Edy in over 3 hours of gameplay across 4 exclusive story missions, featuring fully-voiced cutscenes and unique challenges! After completing these missions, you’ll unlock those six Squad 7 members, as well as Edy’s personal submachine gun for use in your army in the main game. Bolster your forces with the renowned soldiers of Squad 7!
“Squad 7 DLC missions are available immediately through a download code included in the “Memoirs from Battle Edition.” They will be available as an add-on item on all platforms around the game launch.”
- A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – Valkyria Chronicles 4takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles but focuses on a whole new cast of main characters. Players will take command of the eager, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hotheaded Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war–but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?
- The Next Generation “BLiTZ” Battle System – The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter “BLiTZ” battle system returns to the field. New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more. Plus, fight the imperial threat with more units on larger-scale maps than ever before.
- CANVAS Aesthetics – The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation. Inspired by watercolor compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting!
- The Return of a Legendary Composer – The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, the original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for Valkyria Chronicles 4.
Get ready soldiers because Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam Marketplace in both Americas and Europe September 25, 2018. It will be rated T for Teen and in that, I hope to see you all when the game drops for our review. – Beast Out –