Override: Mech City Brawl Announcement
I have said it before and I will keep on saying it, there is nothing like climbing into a huge mech and battling it out. Ever since the days of RoboJox, Gundam, Macross, Transformers and of course the Super Sentai Series. It goes on and on, but there have been many games that gave that same nostalgia or better. This time around we are introduced to Override: Mech City Brawl that will feature some unique features and co-op play. Check out the announcement trailer.
“No gears, no glory! Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D mech-based brawler. Control gigantic robots and duke it out in fantastic cityscapes. Epic battles await with distinctive mechs in 1v1 and 2v2 brawls, 4-person free-for-all, or 2 to 4-player party co-op – where each player controls one part of a skyscraper-sized mech.”
First off, wow and second, you telling me we get to be like Voltron with Four Player Co-op? Also, did I see a Mech using a billboard size chair to take down someone? I am digging how the game looks in general and one of the mechs pays homage to a classic Super Nintendo System by inserting a Cartridge which grants them a power-up.
- Explosive Brawls. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-op. Gather 1 to 3 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
- More Mechs, More Mayhem. Super Charged Mega Edition includes Season Pass, delivering 4 extra mechs and 16 new skins post-launch, as well as instant access to 12 legendary skins normally unlocked in the Standard Edition.
Override: Mech City Brawl will feature a lot of replay value and I am quite curious about the Story Mode which I feel with have some humor involved to give you a fun experience. I can’t wait for this game to drop and please check out further details before its December release and I shall see you all next time. – Beast Out –