Valkyria Chronicles 4 Digital Pre-Order now Available.
Time to get your tanks ready and roll out gamers as Valkyria Chronicles 4 releases on September 25th, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam PC. Digital pre-orders are available for all platforms as of right now, so of course this beastgamer is here to share the intel with you the fans and new gamers to this series.
Valkyria 4 Demo Details:
“In the Valkyria Chronicles 4 Demo, available now as a free download on the PlayStation™Store, Microsoft Store, and Nintendo Switch™ eShop, you’ll join Commander Claude Wallace and his comrades in Squad E as they begin the first steps of Operation Northern Cross. Experience the series’ signature watercolor aesthetic as presented by the CANVAS Engine and get a feel for the innovative tactical BLiTZ system before the full game launches on September 25. Play through the prologue and first two chapters of the game, as well as an exclusive bonus mission created for the demo. Demo save data, including items obtained, class levels, earned experience, and currency total will transfer over to the full game, so you can pick up right where you left off. Additionally, importing save data from the demo will net you an exclusive accessory for use in the full game.”
I love when a game offers you a free demo to check out and give you an idea of what to expect before the release date. Here are details for the Memoirs From Battle Edition.
- Exclusive Vinyl Statue of the “Hafen” Tank – Triumphantly bursting onto the scene, the “Hafen” tank vinyl statue is ready to conquer the snowy battlegrounds of Europa. More than just a tank, the “Hafen”, named after Claude’s hometown in Gallia, is a meaningful symbol for all of Squad E’s members. This version may not have the firepower of the original, but it makes a great centerpiece for any fan’s collection!
- “Claude’s Travel Journal” Exclusive 100-Page Themed Artbook –Valkyria Chronicles 4‘s story is told through the photos, notes, and memories captured in Claude’s travel journal. This exclusive artbook, inspired by Claude’s journal in-game, features a wide selection of the beautiful watercolor-styled art from Valkyria Chronicles 4.
- A Pair of DLC Adventures Featuring Squad 7 Characters – “A United Front with Squad 7” and “Edy’s Advance Ops” reunite fans of the original Valkyria Chronicles with the soldiers of Squad 7. Fight alongside Welkin, Alicia, Isara, Rosie, Largo, and Edy in over 3 hours of gameplay across 4 exclusive story missions, featuring fully-voiced cutscenes and unique challenges! After completing these missions, you’ll unlock those six Squad 7 members, as well as Edy’s personal submachine gun for use in your army in the main game. Bolster your forces with the renowned soldiers of Squad 7!
*Squad 7 DLC missions are available immediately through a download code included in the “Memoirs from Battle Edition.” They will be available as an add-on item on all platforms around the game launch.
Of course features for Valkyria Chronicles 4 details:
- A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on a whole new cast of main characters. Players will take command of the eager, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hotheaded Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war–but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?
- The Next Generation “BLiTZ” Battle System – The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter “BLiTZ” battle system returns to the field. New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more. Plus, fight the imperial threat with more units on larger-scale maps than ever before.
- CANVAS Aesthetics – The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation. Inspired by watercolor compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting!
- The Return of a Legendary Composer – The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, the original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for Valkyria Chronicles 4.
Nothing else new to report other than to get into the demo and of course check back for our thoughts on the demo later on, please check out the stream if you are curious on twitch.tv/beastgamerkuma. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- The AbleGamers Showing Xbox Adaptive Controller at Play NYC - August 13, 2018
- Hands on with Miasma Caves at Play NYC - August 12, 2018
- Boxing Apocalypse Arriving at Play NYC - August 9, 2018